Right from data development to web development, Python has become the most famous and an important open source programming language used in today’s scenarios. In many IT forums, it is discussed that if you want to find the most used colors in a picture, you use Python, if you want to develop a web app then you use Python, if you want to automate some small projects then use Python.in addition, Python is used for processing the data, data visualization, database programming, web administration and the list goes on. So to this extent Python is widely used by many developers, programmers, system administrators etc.
- It is easy to Read, Learn and fast to Develop: This programming language is treated as the language of choice for starters and closely replicates the english language. It is well-designed with proper code formatting. Beginners can read, learn and explore easily with this language and start developing programs, apps and work on projects with no troubles. Python is efficient enough to engage user needs.
- It is Multi-Platform: You can see Python in different platforms unbounding to few basements such as Mac, Linux or Windows. Python is competent to multiple operating systems but in some module cases it functions on few programming languages such as PyFerret and PyNGL.
- Active Community: In many parts of the world, Python has got user groups, generally referred as PUGs. Except Antarctica, they conduct conferences in other continents every year. Python conference also started providing Young Coder workshops, wherein the participants teach python to the aspirants and help them in coding and developing some apps, games or hacks etc.
- It Is Open-source: If you are not provided with this tool by your institute, no worries, you can do modifications in your code or at least have a glance at the source code to identify that there is a bug in this free open source programming language.
- Library: It has been more than 2 decades that Python is still participating in the marathon of programming race. There may be thousands of codes written in Python and developed many projects in this duration. As it is available as an open source language, large number of users have accessibility to write, learn, code, develop etc. you can deploy this in your IT infrastructure and create your own projects. For instance, if you want to create scripts using Python then use command line arguments, as you have a choice to install the ‘click’ library option and retrieve it into your scripts to use it. There are many such library options that can be used for the ideas you come up with such as server automation, scientific calculation, image manipulation etc.
Python is not going to get away from the spectrum any time soon, as the user base is huge and growing exponentially. This is used by the top guns in the marketplace like Google, Microsoft, Nokia and of course NASA too. It is signaling that Python will have a long-run in the future as is supported and gravitated by large community of Operating System developers. IT staff can enhance their skills by opting for Python training.