You will prefer to save some best soundtracks in the videos on YouTube and listen to the audio files later while on the move. However, the good news is, you now have several options and know the ways to perform the task easily.
- The easy way
- Best audio extractor for YouTube
- Web based solution
- Download manager
- Extension for browser
Elmedia Player Pro – The right YouTube audio ripper
Elmedia player is an all in one app that can handle an array of video and audio files and has a PRO version. There are several features like audio extraction, video downloads and audio rip from videos. Plus, it also supports various video hosting services apart from YouTube, such as yahoo, Metacafe, FaceBook, Vimeo, dailymotion and so on. You can also download the sound file in MP4 or MP3 format.
Airy for Mac: A perfect audio extractor for YouTube
When you think YouTube as the best service for online videos, then extracting audio from YouTube video will be easy with Airy, Elmedia Player PRO or Folx. With this app, you can rip the audios easily.
- Open Airy after download
- Copy the video’s link with the soundtrack for download
- Paste the video link in Airy and select an apt format for saving the audio file.
- Hit the download button and wait for a few minutes to get any soundtrack.
Folx PRO and free versions can perform impeccably and extract audio from videos of YouTube.
- To install Folx, download it to get a potent and versatile download manager for Mac.
- Enter the code for activation to activate it.
- Paste the YouTube video link in the box, QuickAdd and hit the button.
- Now assign the tags for the downloads and set the time to download by choosing the format and quality for audio extraction.
- Select Add button and queue the task based on the schedule you chose.
Extension for browser
A fine specimen for the Chrome browser extension is FVD Video Converter Downloader that lets you download the audio and video files of several sites like Dailymotion, YouTube, Vimeo, facebook, blip and Veoh.
The downside of the plug-in is the download is locked for YouTube owing to the Chrome store’s restrictions.
Online service solution
You can always try online solutions for free which converts the video files in to audio files. For instance, http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp3.
- Paste the link of the video in the given field.
- Choose the preferred settings
- Hit convert file.